IT Operations Engineer
Poznań, Wielkopolskie, PolandLegal & Information Security
This role is offered on a hybrid basis, 32 - 40 hours a week - mostly remote with occasional visit to the Poznan office.
As our IT Support Engineer, you will be vital to making sure that Tellent’s IT keeps running smoothly and is always improving. You will report to our Vice-President of Legal, IT & Infosec. You will have the opportunity to play a crucial role in IT migrations and make sure that our IT infrastructure is secure. Your impact will be much greater than just processing IT support tickets.
About the team
The Tellent IT team currently consists of two people, an IT Support Engineer and your manager. The team will be distributed over Poland and the Netherlands to make sure that most IT assets can be serviced locally. You will get to interact with many other departments throughout our business to make sure that there is mutual collaboration.
Your 12 month journey
During the first 3 months: it is your job to become fully familiar with the IT department’s way of working. At the end of the 3 months, you will be working independently.
Within 6 months: you will have your own projects and/or tasks to make improvements within the IT department.
After 1 year: You will have proven yourself as someone who has not only helped maintain the status quo in the IT department but also as someone who has brought positive change.
What you'll be doing
Managing devices and software configurations.
Ensure your colleagues correctly set up their devices, get acquainted with company IT processes (onboarding), and implement the offboarding process.
Planning and executing IT migrations.
Monitoring and enforcing employee compliance with information security policies (strong passwords, installed updates, anti-malware software working in the background).
Helping evangelize the strong information security practices within Tellent and educate your colleagues.
Managing employee access rights and own record keeping in relation to access rights.
Troubleshooting IT problems of colleagues
What you’ll bring to the team
- 2+ years of experience as an IT Specialist or similar role.
- Very good communication skills in Polish.
- Proven problem-solving skills.
- A drive to make information security the cornerstone of your work.
- Very good communication skills in English.
- Very good prioritization skills.
- Documented administration experience with Mac OS X and iOS.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve problems on different computer systems, hardware, software, meeting rooms etc.
- Ability to relay complex technical concepts in a simplified way.
- Being easily approachable and feeling comfortable approaching others.
Why Tellent 💜
- Great office and location in Poznań.
- Working within an international, friendly team that truly values your contribution.
- Brilliant culture and informal, come-as-you-are dress code.
- Salary in the range of 10 500 PLN - 12 500 PLN gross on employment contract.
- Healthy work-life balance.
- Work from anywhere for 4 weeks/year.
- €1000 training budget per year to keep you sharp and in tune with trends.
- €500 travel budget to visit your colleagues in Amsterdam.
- €200 home office setup budget to make your remote work more convenient.
- MacBook + displays, alongside all the tools you need to succeed.
- Travel reimbursement and Wellness perks.
- Fitness card (Multisport).
- Private health care (LuxMed).
- We’ll save you the startup pitch of Friday beers and ping-pong visit our Instagram to check us out: https://www.instagram.com/tellenthq
Tellent, a premier Talent Management Suite, enables People teams to improve the full employee lifecycle with a cutting-edge Applicant Tracking System, Human Resources Information System, and Performance Management Software – all in one place.
With 300+ talented employees operating from six global locations, we've empowered over 7,000 organizations across 100+ countries with our leading HR tech solutions – Recruitee, KiwiHR, and Javelo. We have a growing network of over 300 partners, all committed to one vision: guiding all People leaders to create a better world of work.
Have we caught your attention? ⚡️
If you’d like to be part of this incredible journey, please apply directly - we're looking forward to speaking to you!
In case of any questions reach out to Aleksandra, the Recruiter responsible for this role, via email at email@example.com or LinkedIn for more information. We look forward to meeting you soon!
Tellent is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and welcome applications from underrepresented groups and encourage people of all backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, neurodiversity, or status as an individual with a disability.