Lead Developer Back-End
Paris, Île-de-France, FranceDevelopment
As a Lead Developer Back-end, you will be a crucial figure in the development team, ensuring the high-quality standards of our web applications. You will collaborate closely with development and product teams, primarily focusing on architecture of the backend part of our apps & coordinating the work between the backend developers here at Tellent France for the Javelo product line.
We are looking for a strong technical and product-oriented profile who understands the needs of the end users and who contributes to the continuous improvement of our solutions.
About the Team:
The Tellent France Tech team is distributed in various places (mainly in France for now). You will get to interact with many other departments throughout our business to make sure that there is mutual collaboration. You will work closely with the tech and product team of Tellent France and as we are increasing interconnection with other product lines, you will work with other tech teams throughout the Tellent group.
Your first 12 month journey:
The first 3 months: you learn everything there is to know about Tellent and Javelo, our products, the HR Tech eco system, and our clients. You’re fully integrated within the Tech Team at Tellent France for the Javelo Product line. You understand the processes and are able to start handling your tasks.
After 3 months: you understand the tech and product roadmap of Tellent France. You are able to handle your missions, as well as the tools and processes. You’ll be in charge of the Backend chapter topics and help organize the roadmap from a backend standpoint. You understand Javelo’s platform and collaborate with tech and product teams to understand the expectations and functionalities of web applications.
After 6 months: You are full operational on your role and you do not hesitate to
suggest, refer and recommend improvements for our processes and, of course,
our technical stack.
What you'll do:
- Define and evolve the backend application architecture.
- Act as a reference for both business and technical stakeholders regarding backend matters.
- Implement new features/products in the tool and enhance existing functionalities.
- Handle technical maintenance tasks such as library updates, bug resolution, etc.
- Act as a driving force in proposing technological advancements.
What you're bring to the team:
- You are an expert in Ruby, the Ruby On Rails framework and its ecosystem.
- You have a master’s degree in computer science or an equivalent diploma.
- You have a minimum of 7 years of experience as a Backend Developer.
- You already have a successful experience as a Technical Lead.
- You are proficient in English and French
- You have an advanced understanding of product-oriented companies and SaaS services.
- You have a excellent knowledge of the principles of software development and continuous integration.
- You are comfortable with distributed architectures and having a solid understanding of how a web application infrastructure functions.
- You are familiar with common web topics such as REST/CRUD, authentication, authorization, serialization, asynchronous processing, scalability, performance, and security.
- You have the ability to work closely with cross-functional teams and communicate effectively.
Why Tellent ? 💜
- Type of contract - CDI/ Cadre 💼
- Offices located in the heart of Paris, between Pigalle and St Georges🗼
- Flexible remote policy 🏠
- Full remote working possible
- Lunch vouchers - Swile 🍭
- Reimbursement of 50% of public transportation (Pass Navigo) 🚅
- 33 paid vacation days per year 🌴
- 1 sophrology session per month 🧘
- Holiday bonus
- International environment 🌍
Tellent, a premier Talent Management Suite, enables People teams to improve the full employee lifecycle with a cutting-edge Applicant Tracking System, Human Resources Information System, and Performance Management Software – all in one place.
With 300+ talented employees operating from six global locations, we've empowered over 7,000 organizations across 100+ countries with our leading HR tech solutions – Recruitee, KiwiHR, and Javelo. We have a growing network of over 300 partners, all committed to one vision: guiding all People leaders to create a better world of work.
Have we caught your attention? ⚡️
If you’d like to be part of this incredible journey, please apply directly - we're looking forward to speaking to you!
In case of any questions reach out to Jade, the Recruiter responsible for this role, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or LinkedIn for more information. We look forward to meeting you soon!
Tellent is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and welcome applications from underrepresented groups and encourage people of all backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, neurodiversity, or status as an individual with a disability.